1/21/2018

JANE EBORALL'S MYSTERY 2018 TIAS

Jane Eborall's 2018 TIAS (tat it and see)
Link:  http://tatitandsee.blogspot.com/   (look in the top right frame for day links)

DAY 1, Jan 21, 2018:   Ok, here's my day 1 work, with 2 pic/guesses:


Day 2, Jan 21, 2018:   My note and guess to Jane:  OH NO!   THOSE POOR ANTS!   This is taking a sinister turn.... I’m going to hide under the covers!

DAY 3, Jan 24, 2018:  As soon as I saw the pattern, I KNEW it was a chain saw sawing a log - but that's all I saw!   Then another participant, Sherri, caught a pic of FOXES sledding down a hill on a log sled!  With this new clue, I realized who it was that was using that saw! 


















DAY 4, Jan 27, 2018 ~ My note & guess to Jane:
Last winter, our local zoo had a pre-mature hippo named Fiona, who has become world famous!   Last year, I saw your old TIAS for a hippo, I knew I had to make a Fiona of my own!    Now I see how silly all my previous guesses were, when all along, you were making the nice birthday surprise that Fiona loves – a watermelon!   You fooled me again, Jane!
























DAY 4, Jan 27, 2018 ~ My note & guess to Jane:
Last winter, our local zoo had a pre-mature hippo named Fiona, who has become world famous! Last year, I saw your old TIAS for a hippo, I knew I had to make a Fiona of my own! Now I see how silly all my previous guesses were, when all along, you were making the nice birthday surprise that Fiona loves – a watermelon! You fooled me again, Jane!

No comments: