12/23/2017

This is Patrizia Pirocca’s tatted Angel pattern, which I adapted into cro-tatting.   I know the tatted version will be more delicate looking, but I just wanted to do it now!    It took me about an hour to do the angel, and then I painted on Mod Podge glossy on each side, letting it dry before doing the other side.   It kinda gives it a 'glass' like texture.   She came out pretty well, and I'm happy I was able to get something done so quickly, as my time is very busy right now.   I'm using a 1.5mm prym cro-tat hook, that I got  from: http://www.ds9designs.com/crochethooks.shtml    - bottom of page where you see the 3 black handle ones, and DMC Petra 5 in white/blanc.    I got the bead on a string of beads separated by little silver 'caps' at Walmart beading section, (if your walmart has a craft section)


No comments: