12/05/2017

CRO-TATTED: 1.00 mm Prym/Lacis cro-tat hook with DMC Pearl 5 in white, 502green & 842 light beige brown. This is Doily no.6 from Annies Attic Dainty & Delicate Mini Doilies - found on ebay.
I have the Annies Attic hook and also recently ordered another 1mm and 1.5mm and 2mm Prym hooks from the bottom of the page here. I was happy to have the larger sizes because I’m using DMC Petra 5. Imagine my surprise to find out I was using the 1mm, by mistake. It is a little hard to get all the DMC 5 into the hook without splitting it, so mad at myself for not using one of the medium size hooks. 2mm would be too large for this, and should be used on DMC 3 or other 3 thread.    
 I think if I made it again, I'd look for a reg crochet hook to do the edge, that was just a little larger than the hook on the cro-tat hook, because I have a problem with making my chains to tight when I crochet.



No comments: