10/08/2017

CRO-TAT Delicate & Dainty Mini Doily No. 1






Hobby Lobby's Artiste $10 Thread:
110 Country Rose
119 Aspen
202 water lily is a red, pink, white, green variegated


1.00mm Prym cro-tat hook
This small simple looking cro-tat doily took me over a week to make. There is definitely a learning curve to cro-tatting... and here I thought because I could crochet and tat, it would be easy.... So excuse my delirium when I enthusiasticly post 3 pics of my "I can't believe I finally did it" project. Doily no. 1 from Delicate & Dainty Mini Doilies (cro-tat). It's best to use a slinky thread when cro-tatting, and this is Hobby Lobby's ARTISTE, with Prym 1mm cro-hook.
I made this as the first from this book because I thought I’d have it done in an hour or so. Big mistake! If you have this book, save this one till you’ve made some of the others, because getting the chains that go to the rings (green) all the same size is a bear!

No comments: