9/13/2017

Shuttle, size 40 Lizbeth #114 Sea Shells, 2 shuttles CTM.  So, I happened to run across the tat-a-long from 2008 that Jane Eborall did, and it was a hippo.   Since we've had a new baby hippo at our local zoo this year, and have enjoyed seeing it's videos as it learns to do things -so cute - I thought I'd give it a try.   Jane's tat-a-longs always push the envelop and force you to learn new things -hope I can keep up!   I had no idea at all how much thread, so wound 2 shuttles CTM with 5 arm stretches on each... we'll see.   UPDATE:   Plenty of thread on my tiny tiny shuttles, with plenty left over :)

OH!   and I followed Mike Myers lead about doing an 'open mouth' version.

I learned so much, thanks to Jane Eborall's cunning split ring wizardry!


1 comment:

picotsnkeys said...

Jane is a true Treasure! And so is Georgia with her OnLine Tatting Class site. 18 years worth of knot fun!